Days of the opened doors – the free entry
The overview of the current dates of the Days of the opened doors in different historical objects, museums and important memorials and sites in Prague.
The Days of the Opened Doors:
- The Prague Castle - day of the opened doors - 29th March 2014 from 10 am to 4pm - The Prague Castle invites the visitors to the first day of the summer season. The entry to all the important objects and buildings will be free. Visit the Golden Lane, interiors of st. Vitus cathedral, the basilica of st. Jiri, Rozmberk‘ s Hall or Vladislav‘ s Hall.
- The Prague Castle - day of the opened doors in the representational rooms - 3rd May 2014, 9am - 4:30pm. The Prague Castle will open the gates of its representational rooms and halls. Usually, it is not possible to visit these spaces, the Castle opens them only twice a year. The visit will be accompanied by an expert explanation.
- Celebrations of the 40th Anniversary of the Prague Subway - the day of the opened doors - 5th May - 9th May 2014 - The year 2014 is a jubilee for the Prague public transport - it is exactly 40 years from the first ride of the train unit from the Soviet Union - "Ečs". Within the celebrations, the Prague public transport prepares various events for vast public. You may look forward to different exhibitions of music performance of students of the Conservatory of Jaroslav Jezek.
- The Chamber of Deputies - day of the opened doors - Malostranske namesti 18 - 19, Prague 1 - For all the visitors, the tour around the Chamber of Deputies is prepared. This tour will take one hour and the visitors may discover the beauty of its rooms and halls.
8th May 2014, 9am - 4pm
28th October 2014, 9am - 4pm
- The Senate - day of the opened doors - Valdstejnske namesti 4, Prague 1 - For all the visitors, the tour around the Senate is prepared. This tour will take one hour and the visitors may discover the beauty of its rooms and halls.
8th May 2014, 10am - 5pm
28th October 2014, 10am - 5pm
- International day of museum and galleries 2014 - 18th May 2014 - The theme of this year is „The Museum collections connect“ - it is focused on changes in perceptions of these collections. The museums all around the Czech Republic will prepare a special programme for this event, that could last all day or only a few hours. The main goal of the international day is to bring people to museums and galleries.
- The night of Churches 2014 - 23rd May 2014 - all around the Czech Republic - Within the Night of Churches, different denominations prepare visits of its churches or prayer‘ s rooms. There are often the concerts, workshops and discussions. The visitors may also ask for prayers.
The Weekend of the opened gardens - 14th and 15th June 2014 - the weekend of the opened gardens aims to show to its visitors the beauty of the city gardens.
- The day of the opened doors in the building of the Czech Radio - 7th June 2014 from 9am to 5pm - Rimska 13 and 15, Prague 2 - The building complex of the Czech Radio in Vinohradska - Rimska streets opens its door to public. There will be organised tours with a guide, who will present to visitors the history and the presence of the radio transmission in the Czech Republic. Other accompanying events are for example meetings with the employees of the radio or concerts of various music groups.
- Prague Museum Night 2014 - 16th June 2014, from 7pm to 1am - the 11th year of the Prague Museum Night. The visitors may visit many museums in Prague for free. This year, there will be a special accompanying programme for children.
- European Heritage Days (EHD) - from 6th September to 14th September 2014 - various places all around the Czech Republic. There will be many objects accessible for free in order to show to visitors its beauty and historical value. You may discover many places in the Czech Republic as well as in the whole Europe.
- Day of the opened doors of the gardens of the Prague Castle - 20th and 21st September 2014 - the free entry to the gardens of the Prague Castle. These gardens are usually closed to public. There are grown for example orchids or gerbera daisies. Interesting is for example the bee house of Masaryk or water reservoir from the period of Rudolf IInd.
- The Night of Theatres - 15th November 2014 - The second year of very successful event. The chosen theatres will give a free spectacles or will organise tours around the backstage area and different workshops.
Tefonujte na 224 916 485, pište na email@example.com, navštivte nás osobně Na Moráni 5, Praha 2